Top TenTop Ten Reasons to Study Geography
From Marcia Holstrom
Jun 14 2006
10. You'll know the way to San Jose.
9. History will make a lot more sense.
8. You'll actually know where those coffee beans come from!
7. One of the most admired women in history, Mother Teresa, was a geography teacher.
6. Michael Jordan was a Geography major so you can be like Mike and make millions of dollars.
5. You might get to meet Alex Trebek.
4. You won't buy an Amtrak ticket from California to Hawaii.
3. You will be able to "find your way out of a paper bag".
2. You can catch Letterman's geography mistakes.
1. "Lost"? No way!